Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Bonding time

 I'm sure most of us have the same dream --> to bring our family member especially our parents to travel. it's OK if the destination is just few miles away, as long as we are creating our moment and memories together. 

In my 4th year of working in tourism industry, I decided to take my beloved family to Langkawi. And it continues until 2019 (right before Covid-19); covering domestic and some neighborhood countries. The most important mission is, I really want them to experience travelling by ferries and airplanes.  

Family bonding time in Langkawi
Langkawi in 2012

family bonding time in Sabah
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in 2013
family bonding time in Tioman
Tioman Island in 2013

family bonding time in Melaka
A'famosa, Melaka in 2013

Family bonding time in Pangkor Island
Pangkor in 2014
Family bonding time in Legoland, JB
Legoland in 2014

No travelling in 2015, I was so busy with moving houses and my wedding hihi

family bonding in Bandung Indonesia
Bandung and Port Dickson in 2016

Family bonding time in USS Singapore
Singapore in 2017

Family bonding time in Padang Indonesia
Padang-Bukittinggi in 2018

Family bonding time in Hatyai Thailand
Hatyai in 2019

Family bonding time
Umrah in 2019

Umrah
Umrah with my mom & my husband's intermediate family

wish to have another great time together.. after Covid-19, insyaAllah~

No comments:

Post a Comment