Monday, May 15, 2017

Kemana Menghilang ??


Ada ni... masih di sini
.
.
.
.

Been busy with work-life balance

#throwback

We went to Bandung in August 2016 for a short-vacay. Only three of us; myself, my husband and my father... my mom cannot make it last-minute. Travelling with guys to so-called shopping paradise was a bad decision hahaha
"Padang" Food for Lunch


And then... we were celebrating Eid al-Adha fall on September 12th last year at my grandma's. And we had a great and challenging moment to 'beat' the RM4,000 cattle. It was raining that morning and it was my husband's first time. Wanna do it again this year?
Why so serious?


Chicken Pox at early 30's !!... and now I've a permanent scar on my face when i tot it was a pimple at the first place. oh come on, I never had a chicken pox before. Even the doctor told me it was a boil on my back. Alhamdulillah, most of the chicken pox only appears at the certain parts of my body especially on my back, few on my face, my arms, my chest and my thighs. Seriously itchy... so I wish that i'll never get the chicken pox more than once.
  
Left : chicken pox on my forearm. Right : after a month... now I've a bindi tattoo


I still need to work-from-home even getting a week of MC cause... I've a group of 400 pax to Perth Aussie; travelling from October to December 2016. Hence, I had to go to Perth four times in three months #muntahhijau . From nice cool (14°c) to warm and humid (37°c) weather.
@ Swan Valley
More photos to be updated in the next entries 


On my birthday in November, I had a surprise Birthday Celebration plus a romantic dinner on a private LOVE Boat-Ride at Putrajaya Lake. wish come true~~ thanks Mr Hubby...
only TWO of us + the boatman on Dongdang Sayang.. with the meals from Secret Recipe


Despite our hectic schedule, we managed to celebrate our 1st anniversary here, at Byblos Cafe and Lounge, T.R.E.C KL (nearby Zouk) for the Lebanese Cuisine... highly recommended!
Happy Anniversary ~ 4th December 2016


Alhamdulillah... my youngest sister gets 8A's on her PT3 examination. Congratulation, dear! In order to celebrate her excellent results, I arranged for a simple family getaway (without my husband) in Port Dickson, last December 2016. Next trip, InsyaAllah we are going to Singapore after Raya, ok dear?
 
                                                                                    our picnic be like...


Since my husband got classes almost every weekend, we had to postpone our anniversary trip. This time, we went to Colmare Tropicale Bukit Tinggi and Gold Coast Morib during the Christmas week. We had so much fun at Colmare Tropicale. Especially the Japanese Village even though we need to climb-up a hill for 10mins, in addition of 10mins driving from the hotel to the Japanese Village parking lot. But the place is totally worth-sweating for.
Been here thrice, but still in love with this beautiful place
Unlike Gold Coast Morib.... hmmm we were very upset with everything. From the minute we arrived until the moment we checked-out. Been here twice, but there's no way to come again.
Is there any better hotel in Klang Valley can offer a private Jacuzzi? Any suggestion?
 



Early this year, I went to Melaka with my besties. Again, without my sporting Mr Hubby.. We stayed at this lovely 1825 Gallery Hotel Melaka. We took the River Suite @ RM 414 per room per night with extra bed. It was an awesome idea to explore Melaka during weekdays. As such, no long queue for Ikan Bakar, Kuih Keria Antarabangsa and the Melaka River  Cruise. No traffic jam!
 


...... I was pregnant!! but miscarriage at 8th week. Better luck next time, InsyaAllah~
I was struggling with my own emotion when my husband was away to Yamaguchi, Japan on the day I was admitted. It wasn't easy... It was really tough.. to believe that our baby's gone. uhhh
the best moment in my life (18 Dec 2016 - 18 Feb 2017)
My half-way pregnancy journey to be updated in the next entry 


Last but not least, on March 30th, I went to Macau + Zhuhai, China for work. Exactly on the same day, my husband flew to New Delhi, India also for an official mission.
More photos to be updated in the next entries


No comments:

Post a Comment