Saturday, March 13, 2021

Shin Nihon

Each time we want to celebrate for any achievement, Shin Nihon will be on the top list for such event. Craving for Wagyu Beef? So, Achieve more! Accomplish more! Dream more! Yes, we are driven person. Nothing is wrong with that. Last Christmas, we celebrated my little achievement ~ 'little' to compare to my husband who currently working on his phD. Pursuing Master is one of my personal goals. Wish us the best of luck. We really need it.



For 3 person (the girl in turquoise shawl is my sister in law); we ordered for 600g Omakase-style Wagyu Beef @ RM 480
 

If there are only two of us, we usually order 400g @ RM 320. See my previous entry.

Of course, I never miss the best tongue. Try it first, you may crazy like me. Totally worth having. 

Negi Jo Tan Shio

Salted Beef Tongue with onions & scallions @ RM 40//

No comments:

Post a Comment