Saturday, March 24, 2018

Cheap Wagyu Beef in town

Alhamdulillah... Got promoted to AM after been working at the very same company for last 10years #loyal . Of course, it came together with authority and responsibilities.. more and more task are waiting. 
I know I can do it!

So last night, with my husband; we celebrated this good news at... SHIN NIHON, Desa Sri Hartamas for the best Wagyu Beef ever!

Ittadakimashita!



 Charcoal griller
200g at RM160++. my favourite part is Zabuton
Salted upper TONGUE! RM30++
cam gini ha makan dia 
last but not least.. us!

Oishii desu ne. Gochisousamadeshita!


That's for 'gyuuniku' (beef) lover, how about 'toriniku' (chicken) lover?

Only few shops away from Shin Nihon, there's sister restaurant named TORIDOKI
We've been there last November, celebrating my 30++ birthday





my bare-faced. malas nak make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment