Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More entries?

cukupla wat mase ni ye. i'm going to Bintulu this weekend; 
so, when i return, i'll post more entries... 
promise! (finger cross)

as per record, i'm going to write about my 3rd and last-minute trip to Pangkor, a pillow talk at Royale Bintang the Curve with my besties, a 100 Doraemon Exhibition with the January Babies, my 1st time arranging a Birthday Surprise, my 2nd trip to ICT Shah Alam as well as Bukit Tinggi Pahang, my 3rd visit to USS Singapore, the wonderful moment at Hanoi-Halong Bay, my precious trip with Tun Musa Hitam to Saigon, the most awaited trip to South Korea on last Winter + Spring, my 3rd trip to Bali, the combination of Bandung back-to-back (x3) trip, Perth , Aussie trip with the famous DJs... 
and last but not least, the latest trip to Surabaya (last week). 

wow, quite a looooooooooong list already. phewww! 




No comments:

Post a Comment