Monday, February 26, 2018

Landaannnn

London.
February 2nd, 2018.
.
.
That morning, I went to Borough Market. Some said this is the best place to eat. Because of that, I skipped my breakfast. Too convenience with the Underground, I took a Tube ride to Monument Station, then change to Northern line to London Bridge Station. Exit to Borough Market. This market is located exactly under the railway bridge. We can hear the big sound of the metal each time those trains are passing over. This market is one the largest and oldest food markets in London.

Indeed, this is the best place to eat, but NOT for a Muslim like me. If I wasn't too hungry, I probably had try their local fresh seafood like mussel, scallop, oyster etc. I wanna try a local Fish & Chips, but the queue was too long. Arghhhh I'm starving!
 

Finally.... there's one Halal stall named Ethiopian Flavours. Not to say that the food was tasty but OK lah, as long as Halal and heavy. I bought a medium size of Chicken Combo at £5; Halal chicken breast serve with 2 vegetable side dishes and rice.

All this while, I thought we Malaysian are weird cause we loved to eat and walking at the same time especially at the night market. But here, however.. the local people also done that. Yes! we are considered normal.

The Borough Market is very close to The Shard; the tallest building in UK. My husband been there! Just informing hihi
.
.
From Borough Market, I went to King's Cross St. Pancras Station (using the same Northern line). From St. Pancras, you can take Eurostar to Paris, France. Perhaps one day if I ever plan for a trip to Paris, then I already know which station to go.

At first, I was interested with the exterior designs. Then, the second thing I know I already jumped into the queue for Harry Potter Platform 9¾ J *wink wink* Although I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but why not? since I'm already there and the queue only takes about 30-mins.. 
Love the Harry Potter shop. Like the one in the movie. By the way, the cheapest wand is from £28
"leviosa" "ridiculous" "abradakabra" "asparagus!"

 
.
.
Before I travel back to hotel, I detour to Leicester Square... huh again??
 
Yeap! After a loooong discussion, and from the looong list of the show selection and prices; we finally have decided! yeah... "I would like to purchase 2 theater tickets, pleaseeeee"
£40 per ticket... mahaiiii

My London trip is incomplete without Big Ben. Since the real Big Ben is closed for major repair; I took a chance to take more and more photos with the LEGO's Big Ben. I don't care! Then I found myself enjoy playing with the LEGO itself. The shop is big and the toys inside are wonderful and quite exclusives. All this while, I've no idea that there's thousands of LEGO bricks, mini-figure designs, parts, sizes, colors, themes, etc.

 Build it Yourself!

I also bought myself Halal Chicken Kebab and Beef Burger, nearby that LEGO store before proceed back to hotel.
.
.
End our night (with my lovely husband) with the awesome performance of Wicked! Live from the Apollo Victoria; next to Victoria Station. The best part, NO dress-code!

Another Half-Pounder Beef Burger from Wrap City Kebab for our supper. The cafe is right in front of Apollo Victoria Theatre Hall ~ Highly recommended!!


=  End of Day 5 a.k.a Last Day of 'self exploring' =

No comments:

Post a Comment