Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Enchik Tunangan tuju satu laguuu

Standing here gathered today 
My heart is racing but I can't wait 
To see my bride 
To be my wife 

So lucky to come as far 
Me as a man that you can trust 
You're my angel now 
As you lift off from the ground 

All my problems just fly away 
When I see you smile with a such a grace 
Only the best will ever happen for you 
I'll never lose site 
And let you know 
We'll stick together from young to old 
You can turn to me 
And I will take care of you 

Alhamdulillah 
Alhamdulillah 
Zawjati ya nooral haya

Alhamdulillah 
Alhamdulillah 
Anti noori wa antiil muna 

Our future is a mystery 
Step by step we'll make history 
Let's make a start 
Our love is from the heart 
Sharing life that we will make 
Sometimes we make mistakes 
I know that we'll be fine 
Cause our love forever shines 



Saif Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment