Monday, November 29, 2010

November 2010

i was born in November
all my life, i hated my birthday so much!
i don't have such a nice&great memory on my birthday

until....

2010, November:-

1) i went to Thailand (Chiang Mai - again.. including this one, this would be my 5th time visit Chiang Mai, but i like this time the most cause.. it happened on November - ahaha) gelak sorg2 *tak betol*
@ Mae Sa Elephant Camp, CNX
2) i went back to my home-town, Sgmt > Labis > Batu Pahat; for Hari Raya AidilAdha. our own 1st-time "sembelih lembu" involving the 7 of us

Xtvt Melapah

3) celebrated my 25th birthday in a 'better' way. it was my best day ever lalalaaaa
with a simple and lovely PINK cake + all family members were there for me + KFC

4) back to KL, we enjoy ourselves at Aquaria KLCC. it's an Aquarium located in the highest Twin Tower in M'sia.
  


5) Ikhsan from my brother, Chef Uyen. free meals @ Dome Restaurant, Ikano Damansara outlet.. Thanks, bro

6) had so much fun and tanned at Desa Waterpark with my youngest sister & mother... it's been 2 years since i moved here (only 5mins away from my house) but this is my 1st time get-myself-wet at this place. . not as big as Sunway Lagoon, but at least i satisfied..

Overall, i love this November

Sweet November to me

No comments:

Post a Comment