Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jogging VS Blogging???

10kg.. that was my aim
i stated there 'was' because now... my target 'reducing' to 5kg..

not telling you that i already lost 5kg, but i just dnt want to get skinner
i want to have an ideal weight.. ideal??? yeah, right!

2 yrs ago, my weight was 42kg..
and now...

i must control my diet (i said the same thing since last year)
don't know why i'm so demotivated
i tried to get slimmer, but i failed

i ate so much cause i enjoy eating
and i can't control it

too bad

what can i do to gain back such 'motivation'

i bought a DUMBbell. but im so 'dumn', i don't have idea how to make it useful
i tried to JOG, but since i broke my ankle (that was 2007), i can't walk much. very painful
i tried to climb stairs, as i stay on 10th floor - but i stopped after a month of effort!
i tried to only eats fruits, but it is useless cause the more I ate, the more I starve..

my Dumb + Bell



oh God, pls help me

and now, i'm blogging..
i just make my ass gets bigger
even i know i shouldn't

"nk seribu daya, xnk seribu dalih"

No comments:

Post a Comment