Monday, August 01, 2022

Update after a year... plus

 "what seems to us as bitter trials are often Blessing in Disguise" - Oscar Wilder


Hi All, nothing much here. Maybe just an update.

Actually I've wrote some before this, but I keep saved them as a draft. No time to finish what I've started. Perhaps because I don't have a better word to express my feelings, my situations... So by summarising what happened to me since 2020, should be succinct. So here we go...


January 2020 - I was expecting, so have to cancel my Perth trips

March 2020 - Lockdown and lot's of MCO series due to Covid-19

April 2020 - I lost my baby

August 2020 - I lost my job. The job that I've been working for 12 years

September 2020 - Working part-time with DOSM

October 2020 - Working with Lazada

December 2020 - I quit Lazada

May 2021 - Start my MBA at UPM

May 2022 - Start my job at PETRONAS


Current status : A full-time worker at PETRONAS and a full-time MBA student at UPM.



ok, that's all. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment