Thursday, June 07, 2018

New attractions in Kota Kinabalu


KK Waterfront

"Aramai ti"

After 5 years, here I am again to this wonderful city of Kota Kinabalu (KK), Sabah.

This time, I went visited some places that I never been before.
click this link for my first/previous visit to KK in 2013.

Desa Cattle Farm

From the Kinabalu city centre, takes more-less 3hours to Kundasang.
This Desa Cattle Farm is located in Kundasang, a mountain range area and at the foothills of Mount Kinabalu - indeed, the highest mountain in Malaysia.


~bright sunny day~
  

Should try their Yogurt Ice Cream (RM 5.30*) and Fresh Milk (RM 4.40*)
* if I'm not mistaken.. lupa lah

 

We are also allowed to feed the cute 'little' cattle.

 

And those imported cattle from New Zealand are not only huge, but also are good breed and well-educated ones. They can drink the water from the sink, they clean up their own body at the provided yellow brushes (similar like the one at drive-thru car wash) and they even go milked their own milk at the factory. Lembu pergi sekolah ni

  

Somehow the farm management managed to find a huge rock that has the same shape like the Kinabalu Mountain.

 
 

Anyone who have visited this farm surely mesmerized with the view and the atmosphere.
The cold climate makes we felt like travelling to New Zealand, right?


  
 


The entrance ticket is only at RM 5.00 per person.



Kg. Luanti Fish Spa

An hour drive from Kundasang, you can visit this Fish Spa at Kampung Luanti, Ranau. 

looks fun and exciting? 

Honestly, I was quite thrilled but scared on the same time cause those small fish with sharper teeth keeps biting my toes! "auch

Behind the scene...


   

Before I finally had my great pose.


Well, look at those Ikan Kelah. They are big and beautiful.


  

The moment this Ikan Haruan (snakehead) came to me, I was screaming and run away!!

 

You are allowed to stay in the water for maximum 15mins only. 
Or else, you'll losing your feet



The entrance fee is also at RM 5.00 per person (for foot spa only).



Sabah Tea Garden

Just 15-mins away from Kampung Luanti, here I am.. at Sabah Tea Resort & Restaurant.
No entrance fee; and you can find/buy cheaper Sabah Tea and Tenom Coffee here.

can see how much I love to conquer this place by cloning myself HAHA
 
the tea plantation


Last but not least,



Masjid Bandaraya KK

No comments:

Post a Comment