Monday, December 14, 2015

Just Married!

Alhamdulillah... Alhamdulillah... Alhamdulillah

Tepat jam 5:40pm; 4th December 2015; saya, Azfaezah dengan sekali lafaz, sah bergelar isteri kepada Razif. i'm a now a wifey!! mwuaah!!!

Minutes later, we received a bad news from Seremban that my husband's lovely grandmother has passed away.. my deepest condolences to my 'new' family. sedih & terkilan sangat, sebab tak sempat nak jumpa nenek.. 
Al-Fatihah to her, Hajjah Nuryah Abdul Hamid. Nenek is at a better place now. we missed you... what i miss the most is when she keep asking my name "what is your name?" "Faezah, nenek" "ohhh Fa Alif Zai Alif" (it should be Fa Alif Zai Ha, just forgive her).. 

After the solemnization, i was too busy with the wedding reception's preparation. i was unable to attend the Funeral Day, i'm so sorry... i have a Majlis Khatam Al-Quran on the next morning. After the wedding and outdoor photoshoot, we rushed over to meet my husband's family. again, we are so sorry that we were late for the Majlis Tahlil on the next day. what a hectic week. wow! now i understand how it feels when having two families who i need to take care of. phew!! well, this is just the beginning of my marriage life


Alright, before another 'long holiday' - off for honeymoon, bebeh! lemme share few momentos during our Big Day


The Solemnization Day
neves cik kak
my dear Hubby
 
i'm finally taken................................. by him

Khatam Al-Quran

The Wedding Day
 
100% ikut adat Johor. Enchik Suami bertuah kot berdepan dengan 2layer "tol Johor" jek. 
last skali, sila bayar "bukak kipas" kat Mak Andam ye

thanks Pengapit : Dr. Hariz & Fateha
truly Raja & Ratu Sehari

Big Thanks and Big Hugs to My Beautiful Family
..my dear Geng Sewel..
Tini & Lyn + Adam
GodBros geng... thank you guys

terima kasih kepada semua yang turut hadir memeriahkan lagi majlis kami
especially to my officemate : my boss, Mr Baizuree, Kak Amy and Abg Ghazali



Credits to :
my make up artist & inai; Ain (017-7111787)
my wedding dress by Nana Bridal; designed by Man Kajang
i'm wearing Zang Toi Shoes (hantaran)
pelamin by Seri Andaman Pemanis (not recommended)
a very professional & committed photographer, Zamir (011-29096782)
the best caterer ever, Cik Sakinah (sorry, i don't have her number) with her daughter, the cake baker
En Halim, for the DJ services. well, we were using my dad's sound system - thanks Abah
Pakcik pengerusi Dewan Masjid Bandar IOI and Masjid Bandar IOI
Adik-adik kompang
Cik Nab (my neighbour) for Mandi Bunga session
dan semua makcik2 Felda Pemanis, Segamat Baru & Felda Maokil yang datang 'rewang', yang datang untuk majlis khatam al-Quran & Berzanji, yang jadi Penanggah, jadi penyambut tetamu dan semua2 lah...
too many to mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment