Saturday, July 16, 2011

i am now in Saigon, Vietnam

hye hye!! today is my 2nd day here, in Saigon; or the other commercial name : Ho Chi Minh City. and the time now is 12:20 am. cannot sleep cz have to online to check my e-mail. sooo damn unlucky cz my both simcards; neither Celcom nor Digi cant be used here without me knowing what is the problem... omg!

i think i just spent about USD 50; bought some telekungs for my mom and grandma... and cant believe i bought a Baju Kurung for myself and it is "cotton"... hi hi hi it's been a looooong time i didnt wear anything in cotton.

some panic story to share, since the traffic in Saigon not as good as in M'sia.. today, one of my customer almost got snatched from the local people here, definitely the biker.. she was so lucky, she aware about those couple and hold her necklace very tight and of course she's strong enough to 'beat' those snatchers... what a day!

i'm handling about 40 pax alone. hope everything will going smoothly and fine.

tomorrow's activity, going to Mekong Delta... will enjoy the boat and sampan ride. and then.... shopping again!! not planning to buy anything tomorrow. maybe just for my sista who ask me to buy her a 'kain ela'.

i'm not good in fashion, i admit that. just hoping they will accept these (things i bought for them) with a smile on their face. that's all.

'kain' here very-very cheap, and comes with a better quality, said the 'kakak' tailor. i dont know.. for me all 'kain' are similar. all i want is 1) good color. 2) soft. 3) good on me

no matter either it is 'lace' or 'chiffon' or 'cotton' or what-so-ever! i never bother bout that


ok, enough for today.. time to sleep. bye fellows

oh ya, i ate a local durian.. 5 pcs... is it too much, you think??? hmmm hope that i wont get a fever... am i stubborn cz still eating durian during leading a group?? another "hmmmmmm" with more 'm'


Regards,
Me~~

2 comments:

  1. bestnya dpt berjalan selalu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you pon slalu jln2 kan? best la dpt g T'ganu, Perak n JB... i dah lame x jln2 dlm negara

    ReplyDelete