Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thyroid VS Soy

hohohoho ain't no wrestling happen here between the team thyroid and team soy, but it's just the side effect
of taking soy when you are positive thyroid

this story is happen to me yesterday evening when i 'accidentally' took soy and "tau fu fa" for my break-fast.
i was totally forgot about that particular disease and in the end, in one single hour, i've been 'pooping' for 7 times and the worst part --- i throw up twice...
then, with the empty stomach; i just realized and talked to myself "oh my goodness, im not supposed to consume Soy..!!"  no wonder my stomach was totally in pain last night.

this is a BIG reminder for myself --> stop drink Soy and anything from their species even though i know i do love "tau fu fa" very much =(
tempe pon kategori soy eh? alalaaaaa


what a NIGHTMARE
.
.
.
iklan....
wish i can share bout this English novel i bought couple months ago, but the book is not with me now.
been borrowed by my sista... perhaps she's to busy to finish reading this lovely novel.
i'll give 4 star over 5.
Don't You Forget About Me by Alexandra Potter
a story about a girl who lives in London who wish that she can turn back time
somehow her wish came true and she managed to change her love life
and make his boyfriend love her even more in his way
not being herself and she's become a hypocrite person
want to know more? wait till my sista return the book and let me read it all over again
anyway, it's a nice book to read
especially when you just break up with your boy and wish for the same thing like she does
careful with what you wish for, girl

No comments:

Post a Comment